May 20, 2009

Winner's Report for Sebago's First Laser District 8 Regatta!

Sebago Laser Regatta 171
Blake Marriner has put up a VERY nice Winner's Report about our regatta over on the Laser District 8 site.

Thanks, Blake! It was fun!

I'll add that I've posted pictures too, but right now it's just a completely unedited mess in my Flickr photostream, not quite ready for general viewing. I took out the ones where the camera didn't focus & most of the "incinerating tent caterpillars while we wait for our guests to arrive" series, but that was about the extent of the first cut. I'll be picking my favorites for one of my photo reports with captions over the next couple of days, and I'll post a link here when I'm done. However, If you were there or are otherwise specifically interested in seeing a hundred-plus uncaptioned random pictures of the regatta, clicking on the picture of Blake will take you to Flickr.

No comments: