Mar 10, 2010

LIC Boathouse Fundraiser Tomorrow, 3.11.2010

initially posted on my own blog - thought I'd put it here, too.

D'OH! I had meant to post about this MUCH sooner! The Long Island City Boathouse is having their annual benefit on Thursday, March 11th (tomorrow night, at the time I'm writing this) at the Foundry, half a block south of the Long Island City end of the Queensboro Bridge. Full info is available on licboathouse.org.

This event is personally & enthusiastically endorsed by Sebago clubmate Walter. He's one of the founding members & grand Poo-Bahs of the Sebago Cruising Committee & believe me, the Sebago Cruising Committee knows a thing or twenty-seven about having fun. If Walter says it's a good party, it's a good party!

1 comment:

Walter L said...

Bonnie, thank you for your enthusiastic endorsement. LOL